Christmas Comes Early!

Announcement! This is me, announcing the announcement! And the announcement, announced by me, is: I'm going to have a short story published in a new Doctor Who short story collection, published by Big Finish. It's called Christmas Around The World, and all the stories have a Christmassy theme, which the more astute of you may have guessed from the title. What with it containing the word "Christmas". Dead giveaway, that. Oh yes. Here's the sleeve of last year's compilation, Short Trips: The Ghosts Of Christmas.

The extra special part of this announcement? One of the other authors is a devilishly handsome young rake and fellow scriboblogger called James "James Moran" Moran. You may clickyclicky on his name to check out his hot blog action. Good lord, sirs and madams - we're both in the same book! It's like being in the same boat, but it's a book instead of a boat. Obviously we are both thunderously excited about this, and have been shrieking at each other like a couple of schoolgirls for several days now. We'll let you know when it's released - but all the clues are pointing towards it being somewhere in the region of Christmas time. But for the sweet love of the festive baby Jesus, don't say I told you.

11 comments:

James Moran said...

Damn it all to hell and back on a scooter, sir - you copied me!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so gay.

Dominic Carver said...

Two bloggers in one book!!!???!!!

It may be too much for us mere mortals to handle. I suggest that this book should not be read unless the reader is wearing oven gloves, covered head to toe in tin foil, a full face SAS balaclava, and rubber soled shoes. A quiet, darkish, sound proofed room with lockable doors is also recommended. Not adviasable for under 21's unless an adult is holding their hand.

Does it come with a Government Health Warning?

Jolly well done, sirs!!!!!!!!

Dominic Carver said...

I must be drunk, I'm seeing double.

Sarah said...

My RSS feed has deja vu.

Piers said...

And a very Merry Christmas to all of you at home!

Good work, sir.

Anonymous said...

What is this double-blogging witchcraft?!

Fabulous news!

Lucy V said...

Oh good Lord - I thought no, surely not MORE Dr. Who is springing forth into the world like some kind of bizarre monster from a 1950s creature feature you can't kill, but OH NO: you two are exacerbating this EVIL even more! And boasting about it! In duplicate!

Your death warrants are in the post.

P.S. I cannot effing believe everyone is posting double too. And that I am as well. When did I become a geek?

Unknown said...

Alright I'm not gonna double-post cause it's just silly but well done both of you xxx

Lee said...

Wonderful Christmas news. I am glistening my baubles in anticipation.

Christine said...

Better late than never to offer hearty congratulations and secretly burn with envy, right?

Well done me old mucker. That's Christmas gifts for all your friends sorted, I'm guessing. :-)